- To access the networking hour and live broadcast, tickets must be purchased from Women’s College Hospital Foundation at $149.00 CAD/ticket (or $1490 for a Bundle of 10). Buy your ticket for Women for Women’s today, by clicking here. You will have the opportunity to receive a partial charitable tax receipt for your ticket purchase (estimated at approximately $100.00 per ticket). Please note that charitable tax receipts will be issued after the event takes place in March 2021.
- With your ticket purchase, you’ll gain access to the live celebration and you will also receive a surprise and delight box. The surprise and delight gift boxes are only available with your ticket purchase until February 19. You can choose to opt-out of the gift box.
- Please note, if you opt-out of the gift box or purchase after February 19, your entire ticket price is eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
In order to maintain exclusivity to our event, guests will be provided with the following information prior to event day:
- Generic passcode to access the live broadcast
- Room specific passcode to access their private video chat room
On event day you will visit womenforwomens.ca. Once on the website you will click ‘Live Event’ in the top navigation bar and enter the generic passcode to access the live broadcast. This passcode will be shared with you by email from the guest registration manager, Amanda Tran ([email protected]) on Friday, March 5, and the morning of the event, Monday, March 8.
Private video chat rooms can all be accessed on the Live Event tab which is exclusive to paid guests only. To access your room, please follow the below steps.
- Visit womenforwomens.ca and click the ‘Live Event’ page in the top navigation bar. Enter the generic passcode to access.
- Scroll down and look for your company or host name under the Find Your Room section. Room names are listed in alphabetical order. Your room name is included in the emails you will receive on March 5 and March 8 from Amanda Tran with your passcodes. Don’t forget to download Zoom before the show.
- Once you’ve located your room number, click the icon associated with your company and/or host name and room number. This will automatically open Zoom.
- Once Zoom has opened, enter your room-specific passcode found in your emails from Amanda Tran ([email protected]) to join your fellow room guests.
- At 11:55 a.m. EST, close Zoom and return to the event website (womenforwomens.ca) for the live broadcast.
- The show will be presented on the event website (womenforwomens.ca) on the Live Event page starting at 12 p.m. EST. Make sure you click ‘play’ to start watching the formal program. **Please note, the formal program will be shown in the embedded video at the top of the Live Event page. If it doesn’t immediately start playing, please refresh the browser and click ‘play’ again. If you refresh the page, you may be required to enter the Live Event page passcode again.
- To enjoy the show we recommend making the broadcast fullscreen by clicking the arrows (see below) in the bottom right-hand corner of the broadcast screen. To watch on a big screen try sharing or mirroring your computer screen onto a television. We recommend using an HDMI cable or casting device.
- Our audio visual provider, Bespoke Audio Visual, will be providing support for any technical issues on event day. Please contact them at 1-888-409-1550 or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
- If you are missing passcodes to access the website or to access your Zoom room, you can also contact the registration manager – Amanda Tran at [email protected] and they will do their best to support you.
- In order to ensure we can fulfill commitments and that contents in boxes arrive in-tact, we have established a delivery zone for the Surprise and Delight boxes. The delivery zone (included in your ticket) includes all of the Greater Toronto Area (Hamilton-Oshawa-New Market).
- If shipping outside of the GTA is required, we ask that you consider making a shipping contribution for each box that needs to be shipped. The shipping contribution is eligible for a charitable tax receipt.